Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tis the season to be jolly!

Falalalalala. =)

hey blog people. jessica here. and Christmas is coming. Not to mention my birthday is fast approaching too hehe.

There are so many things that i'm hyped about.

First, is this saturday. Me and my friends are going to watch twilight of course.
Second, it's Christmas time! I'm planning for my outfit and christmas gifts na rin.
Since I come up with the idea na walang kwenta ang magiging xmas party namin sa school for this year, yeah I still think thats gonna happen for wala namang ka-plan plan yung adviser namin for the party and all that.
Lastly, I'm wishing (and hoping) that ill get a brand new Canon Eos 50d for christmas.

Wow. few more days from now and i'll get old again.

Next stop: 4th year HS
then..
COLLEGE.
idk if I could handle those stuff:|

toodles.
jessica marie

No comments: