Saturday, November 1, 2008

What Exactly Kills Me.

One word.

Boredom.

This semester break wasn't actually fun.
I didn't have some activity to engage myself with, nevertheless endless internet surfing and Dvd watching; Particularly How I Met your Mother. Which is the main reason that encouraged me to write a blog.

And I thank those awesome geniuses who created Barney Stinson (One of the gods that ruled my TV screen) for sapping my boredom one episode at a time.

I also thank all of my LG.org boardies for uplifting my spirit by talking about how awesome lucas grabeel (my idol) is.Which is evidently true, have you seen him dance, act and sing??
Well if you haven't; go watch HSM 3 in theaters now!

If you still haven't watch any HSM movies or anything affiliated with him..
If I were you, I'll strangle myself with a tv cord.(oops, my fangirliness strikes again sorry bout that)

Anyway, Chris Tiu is amaaaazing, you know one of my BFFs approached him once in a mall and took a picture with him and she said he was oh so kind and nice (wait those words are synonymous with each other but thats how you describe him, period)

How I wish I ran to him in a mall<33

Well, thats what i have in mind for now,


happy halloween,

toodles,
Jessica Marie

No comments: